A 12-week accelerator program that aims to advance early stage companies looking to reshape the future of healthcare.
What is IMPACT?
IMPACT is a 12-week accelerator program that uses a unique 1:1 approach and is created to connect startups with resources needed for commercialization. Selected companies will have the opportunity to engage with our sponsors specialized research calls to help advance their business.
Each program cycle will highlight different sponsors with unique AOIs. Below is our Cohort 1 Areas of Interest:
Boston Scientific Areas of Interest:
• Applications for robotics in medical development and delivery
• AI (Artificial Intelligence) tools and applications to optimize and automate development, manufacturing, and/or supply chain in order to increase efficiencies and provide lower overall cost of healthcare for patients
• Novel materials, coatings, or processes to enhance manufacturing, performance, and distribution/shelf life of medical devices
Asahi Intecc Areas of Interest:
• Novel vascular diagnostic and therapeutic medical devices
• Novel endoscopic-related diagnostic and therapeutic medical devices
This program is for innovators who are ready to take action and learn how to successfully commercialize their technology.
Sign up to our newsletter and stay up to date